Pages

Dream

of peculiar flowers/like sound of laughter/fluid in words you could spell/only after lettering down/libations on territories/virgin with mystic bites/of your footsteps/creating gardens/of hope beyond tales

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mystery woman

I am the mystery woman
I am the hard to please mystery woman
I am the crying hard to please mystery woman
I am the touch me now crying hard to please mystery woman
I am the brain tumor hiding touch me now crying hard to please mystery woman
I am the growing brain tumor hiding touch me now crying hard to please mystery woman
I am the silent growing brain tumor hiding touch me now crying hard to please mystery woman

I am the forgotten silent growing brain tumor hiding touch me now crying hard to please mystery woman
I am the hairless forgotten silent growing brain tumor touch me now crying hard to please mystery woman
I am the dead illness, waking madness, pleasure seeking, laughing loudly, sassy mystery woman

I am mystery, I am woman, I am now , I am touch, I am me, I am growing, I am hard to please and drunk
I am drunk thirsty, I am love hungry, I am a lair, lying with you, lying alone, you lying, we lie for fluids that flow, I am a fluid lover, I am a walking fluid lover, I am a let it rain fluid lover. I am a mockery of a happy seizure

I am a semibreve, I am a minim , I am a dotted semibreve , I am music. I am broken strings of a new guitar. I am mystery.

I am clueless. I am tired. I am tired clueless sexy empty. I am full, I am a fool.I am restless, I am more, I am mystery woman. I am all I am. I am sick. I am hurt. I am bleeding. I am singing mystery. I am hurried. I am love. I am hated. I am mystery. I am a man I am a woman. I am you.

No comments:

Post a Comment